This new smartwatch has an always-on OLED like the Apple Watch Series 5 plus 45-day battery life for $65BGR — Maren Estrada
Remember the $100 Amazfit Bip smartwatch that works with iPhones and Android phones, and lasts for a month on a charge? Well guess what: there’s a new version that’s even more jaw dropping. For just $65, the Amazfit Bip Lite by Huami offers great features like heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and an always-on OLED screen like the Apple Watch Series 5. On top of all that… the battery lasts up to 45 days per charge!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip Lite smartwatch for up to 45 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Get detailed insights into frequent activities with daily fitness tracking, sedentary reminders, and 4 sport-modes.
- Be in the Know: Receive notifications for email, text, and other notifications from your favorite mobile apps.
- Keep an eye on your health – With PPG sensors, monitor your heart rate 24/7 as well as get detailed insights into your sleep pattern.
- Look good always – With a 1.28‘’ reflective always-on display, and three colors to choose from, the Amazfit Bip Lite will match your personal style.